1. Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the award of Huawei Scholarship tenable from August, 2011 for graduate and post graduate studies in credible and reputed institutions in China preferably in the emerging areas of science and technology, culture and social studies and development related programmes.
2. DURATION: The duration of scholarship will be upto the entire period of study, renewable every year. The recipient will have to satisfy the criteria for promotion/ continuation of scholarship as determined by the respective university/institute to continue availing the scholarship.
3. SCHOLARSHIP VALUE: An amount equal to USD 10,000 per annum will be given to the selected candidates to cover the tuition fee and living expenses.
4. ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS:– Candidates must satisfy the following criteria to avail the Huawei Scholarship:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen, resident in India and below 25 years of age as on September 1 in the year of the scholarship.
- The candidate must not have any criminal charges pending in a court of law in India or elsewhere.
- The candidate should have a good academic track record.
- The candidate must have independently gained admission to a reputed University.
- The candidate must undertake not to avail of any other corporate or Government scholarship or assistance for the same programme of study in China.
- College Institution in China at the time of applying the scholarship.
In addition to the above, the Candidate’s personality, aptitude and academic purpose will be important factors guiding the expert panel to the final selection.
Click Here for more details and application procedure.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.