Nowruz Celebration San Jose
Nowruz 2011 (1390) is around the corner, and the Persian Zoroastrian Organization would like to invite you to a fun and memorable night of celebration:
WHAT: Nowruz 2011 and Zayesh-e-Ashu Zartosht Celebration
WHEN: Friday, March 252011@ 6:30pm
TICE CREEK DR
WALNUT CREEK, CA 94595
* (6:30pm) Doors Open*
* Beshkan Dance Performance
* Amoo Nowruz and Hajee Firouz
* (8:00pm) Gourmet Persian Cuisine Buffet by Famous Kabob restaurant
* Live Music by Soroush Band and DJ
*DOORS WILL BE CLOSED AT 8:00 PM
ADVANCE RESERVATION IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND THIS EVENT.
SAVE THE DATE AND RESERVE YOUR SEATS NOW:
TICKETS*: 10% DISCOUNT FOR PZO MEMBERS WHO HAVE MEMBERSHIP NUMBER WILL BE PAID CASH AT THE DOOR.
* ($55) Adult**
* ($30) Children (ages 5-10)
* (FREE) Children under 5 (No seat available)
* ($440) Table Reservation for 8 people
*There will be NO TICKETS at the door.
**After RSVP data of March 20 th, 2011, individual adult ticket price will be $65 each, if available.
*** DRINK VOUCHERS
MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE. CASH SALES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED DURING THE EVENT.
SAVE THE DATE AND RESERVE YOUR SEATS NOW
Purchase your tickets securely online and get them delivered to your door at no extra cost!
BY PHONE: Call 408-3206-PZO
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, AND SUGGESTIONS:
We hope to see you all on March 25th