Fezana UN-NGO Committee is looking for Participants at the United Nations
The FEZANA UN-NGO Committee is looking for participants to attend the High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF) at the UN Headquarters in New York from July 9-15, 2018.
The theme is, “Transformation towards sustainable and resilient societies”. The set of Sustainable Developmental Goals to be reviewed in depth are:
- Goal 6: Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Goal 7: Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Goal 11: Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Goal 12: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Goal 15: Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss.
For more information: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/hlpf/2018
Individuals aged 16 and over who are interested in attending the conference, are requested to send their resume and letter of intent by May 18th, 2018.. Please send the e-mail to both individuals below:
Behram Pastakia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Afreed Mistry (email@example.com)
While FEZANA, as an NGO in consultative status with the Economic and Social Council [ECOSOC] and the Department of Public Information (DPI), will facilitate registration to the Conference, the selected participants are expected to make their own financial arrrangements regarding visas, tickets, accommodation, food, and transportation in the city. Details about the vision, mission and activities of the United Nations can be accessed at www.un.org.